Happy (belated) Mother’s Day! I forgot to drop off your present yesterday, I’ll get it to you soon. Hope you had a great day. You are the most wonderful mom, I feel so blessed to be your daughter. Thank you for your example of undying loyalty and continual service to your family. I look at what you supported us in doing when I was young, and I don’t know how you did it all. Thank you so much for making my life truly enriched. You are amazing. May the Lord bless you with another wonderful year!
2 comments:
Double click on the above picture for a zoom in to see us all but better.
Thanks Avy, you are a wonderful mom and daughter.
Hi Mom!
Happy (belated) Mother’s Day! I forgot to drop off your present yesterday, I’ll get it to you soon. Hope you had a great day. You are the most wonderful mom, I feel so blessed to be your daughter. Thank you for your example of undying loyalty and continual service to your family. I look at what you supported us in doing when I was young, and I don’t know how you did it all. Thank you so much for making my life truly enriched. You are amazing. May the Lord bless you with another wonderful year!
Love,Avy
Post a Comment