Tuesday, September 11, 2012

More on motherhood

Thought I would share with you my motherhood status. I have 4 grown kids. Two boys ( now grown men) and two daughters who are mothers too. I have been blest with 17 grand kids. Ages 18 to 6 months. Three of my children and all grands live hereby. Two children live here in Eagle Mt. One in Syracuse. Ut and one in Seattle.

Things in Eagle Mt. have turned out to be very windy this last couple of days actually the whole week the wind is blowing. The tulips and flowers and trees are in bloom the lawns are green and we're watering them and cutting and fertilizing. Its springtime in the mountains.
I got a Swing glider for my Mothers day gift. Just what I asked for. Hubby put it together for me on our back patio.
Libby Hancock is bringing over some bulbs to plant in my yard.
I bore my testimony on Sun. And especially shared my thoughts on what it means to be meek. Meek means having the courage to control one's strength. Think how mighty Christ was. He could have destroyed his enemies with a word but used his strength to bless not hurt. He was a true example of meekness. Each of us has a choice to follow Christ's example and control our strength and power to bless.

No comments: