DH did not feel well today. He was overcome with exhaustion headache and was very dizzy. He slept most of the day sleeping.. I went to church and bore my testimony. I thanked Hwavenly father for prayer and strength through the Holy Ghost. After sacrament meeting I came home to be with DH. He was sound asleep so I ate some lunch, changed my clothes and proceeded to listen to my book and rest. I napped off and on all afternoon as I listened to my audiobook. I woke about 5 o'clock, and DH was in his office.
We had a good visit and then he told me he would like to take a trip to Montréal Canada. HIS MOTHER'S PEOPLE ARE FROM THERE. He would like to go and visit and see what it looks like. He wants to take A&T. Because T, speaks French and A.would take good care of him. I suggested to him that he locate through ancestry.com one of his relatives who lives in the area. There are many obstacles in his way to accomplish this trip, but I will not discourage him. I have had to cancel at least three trips (LasVegas, Palm Desert and Seattle) because he was too nervous to go. We shall see how this progresses I pray for his success.
No comments:
Post a Comment