What a great time the girls and I had in Las Vegas Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Cheri and Avy helped me figure out how to get the top down on the Mustang convertible and we were off to see the sights along the Las Vegas Drive (known as the Strip). Wow, I had never seen such sights before and I've been to 13 countries and lived in 7 states including Hawaii. Vegas is gaudy, beautiful, inspiring (yes) and way over the top in excess; and I really had a good time. The girls and I shopped, eat out, saw the sights, shopped, eat more, and picked up our bodyguard at the airport on Saturday. Trent joined us and took over the roll as chief driver and bodyguard. He did a great job and we sat back and played and then did the pool thing. It was warm 80's part of the time, our condo was comfortable and had no gambling, which I liked. I especially loved the palm trees.
No comments:
Post a Comment